Automatic Facebook Event Importing
Our calendar system has the capability of automatically importing public events from your public facebook page. This allows you to create the event on your facebook page, and then also have it appear on our calendar system without any extra work, resulting in extra exposure for your event through our various communication channels.
This is how it works:
- You send us your facebook page name and facebook page ID number.
- We add your facebook page ID number to our calendar system, making sure the page name matches what you sent us.
- Our calendar system imports your upcoming public events from your facebook page. It will import your page information as the organizer, the event location as the venue, and the event date / time, image, description and link.
- We manually approve the event and add additional information as needed.
- Your event appears on our calendar system after we approve it!
Once we have your facebook page ID number in our system, then any future public facebook events you create on your public facebook page will automatically import into our calendar system too. Note that every event must be individually manually approved before it is added into our calendar system.
To get started, please contact us with your facebook page name, facebook page id number, and which event(s) you are requesting for us to import, either one time or on an ongoing basis.
Need help finding your facebook page ID number?
On your facebook page’s “About” page, under Page info, scroll to the bottom to find your facebook page ID number.