Milwaukee Food Council membership is an individual membership which is open to everyone who is at least 18 years old.
- Vote for the board of directors
- Vote for amendments to the bylaws
- Run for election to the board of directors
- Serve on the board of directors
- The satisfaction of making a small financial contribution to support the work of the Milwaukee Food Council. Dues are $25 per year, and they are not tax deductible.
Do I Need To Be A Member?
Note specifically that except for the members items listed above, membership is NOT required for participation in any of the activities of the Milwaukee Food Council. Both members and all other people who participate in and work with the Milwaukee Food Council in varying roles, interests and capacities, are Friends of Milwaukee Food Council. Friends of Milwaukee Food Council is open to everyone and does not cost anything.
Two Ways To Become A Member
- Fill out the membership application form on our web site here. It’s really quick and easy and can be done on your smartphone. Once you submit your application, you will be directed on paying your membership dues online using a credit card through paypal. You may also send in your dues or pay in person at a meeting.
- Download, print, and fill out the paper version of the membership application form here. Mail it to us (address is on the form) along with payment, or bring it in to one of our meetings along with your payment.
Board Elections are typically held in January every year, so if you plan on running for the board of directors or voting in the elections, you should establish or renew your membership prior to that.
Membership Renewal and Dues Payment
We do allow a different person or organization to pay for your membership dues; just make sure that your name is attached to the payment so your membership gets credited properly.
If your email address or other membership information has changed since you became a member, please send us your new information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like, you may also fill out a new membership form as a way of communicating your new information to us.