Milwaukee Food Council membership is an individual membership which is open to everyone who is at least 18 years old.
- Vote for the board of directors
- Vote for amendments to the bylaws
- Run for election to the board of directors
- Serve on the board of directors
- The satisfaction of making a small financial contribution to support the work of the Milwaukee Food Council. Dues are $25 per year, and they are not tax deductible.
Do I Need To Be A Member?
Note specifically that except for the members items listed above, membership is NOT required for participation in any of the activities of the Milwaukee Food Council. Both members and all other people who participate in and work with the Milwaukee Food Council in varying roles, interests and capacities, are Friends of Milwaukee Food Council. Friends of Milwaukee Food Council is open to everyone and does not cost anything.